1. Personal resume
Received the B.Sc, M.Sc. and Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China. Had the postdoctoral research in Center for Power Electronics Systems in Virginia Tech.
2. Academic and social activities:
Executive Committee member of Power Electronics Society of IEEE.
Member of Committee on Power Electronic of IEEE.
Member of IEEE-IAS.
Standing director and deputy Secretary of the special commission for Power Electronics of Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering Technology.
Member of Chinese Association of Automation.
Member of China Power Supply Society.
3. Academic and scientific research
1) National Natural Science Foundation Project: Instantaneous Power Theory and the Harmonic Series Hybrid Device;
2) National Natural Science Foundation Project: single-phase electric locomotive at the basis of active filter theory and research trials;
3) National Natural Science Foundation key project: the complexity of the power supply system based on harmonic theory and a comprehensive prevention and treatment research
4) Ministry of Education Doctoral Fund Project: non-power factor harmonic pollution research the power electronic devices;
5) National Natural Science Foundation Project: Universal Power Quality control technology and control methods based on theoretical research.
6) Cooperation in the publication of monographs and teaching materials of the one, to participate in the preparation of a handbook, published and co-operation in nearly 100 papers.
4. Ongoing research projects
1) National Natural Science Foundation key project: the basis for integrated power electronics theory and key technology research;
2) National Natural Science Foundation Project: Universal Power Quality control technology and control methods based on theoretical research;
3) Outstanding young teachers in the Ministry of Education-funded project: Universal Power Quality Controller of the system modeling and regulation of methods of research;
4) Ministry of Education Doctoral Fund Project: Power Electronic Systems Interconnection Distributed multi-module stability and transient characteristics of the study;
5) Students return to the Ministry of Education Fund Project: Based on the module port characteristics of the distributed model of transient characteristics of power electronic systems research;
6) The auspices of foreign companies (U.S. companies ASTEC)-funded project: Modeling and Simulation of Power Electronics Center;
7) Delta companies in mainland China Power Electronics Science and Education Development Fund Project: multi-module power electronic systems the stability of the Internet and distributed control;
8) Domestic Enterprises: 3MVA Active Filter ASVG type of development
Address:Xianning West Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, Institute of Electrical Engineering ,Xi'an Jiaotong University
Office:Room 125 Department of Industrial Automation
TEL:029-82667858 / 82668666、82667773-125